Terms & Conditions
grocerlive provide online grocery retail services to seller and customer. A seller can create their store and publish their products on grocerlive. A seller also mentions their delivery area. Delivery Area is the list of areas provided by the seller up to which seller can deliver their goods. To make an order Customer has to choose his delivery area, based on his selection a particular store will be selected by the website which will deliver him the goods. If there are more than one stores available for delivery in that area then a customer can choose his preferred store. After selecting a store, A customer can choose products or items and order it online. The ordered items will then be delivered at customer's delivery address by the store owner. The details of a store are provided on the home page. The store owner will manage the delivery of an order. He will make sure that the quality and freshness of product and commitment of timely delivery will be maintained.Liabilities
The liability of any violation of the FSS Act and applicable rules and regulations would be with sellers/brand owners, vendors, importers or manufacturers of the products.Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chandigarh.Pricing
The products listed on grocerlive will be sold at MRP unless otherwise specified. In case the item's price on the site may not be updated with its actual MRP then bill amount can be discounted or adjusted accordingly. All prices are in indian rupees. Since an order can be placed 3 days in advance from delivery date, the product will be priced as per the prices applicable on the date of delivery. Prices, Products, and Services may change at grocerlive's discretion. The product availability and price is subject to change without any prior information by grocerlive.Typographical Errors
In the event that a website product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, www.grocerlive.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Grocerlive.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed.Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless grocerlive, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors from and against any and all losses, claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inaction's, asserted against or incurred by grocerlive that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this Terms.You agree and confirm
1. You will provide authentic and true information whenever such information is requested of you by grocerlive. grocerlive reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and any other details provided by you at any point of time.
2. In the event you are not available on the mentioned delivery address during the time of delivery or door is locked. If the order returned without delivery then extra cost of Rs. 100/- shall be claimed from you.
3. You will use the services of grocerlive at you own risk. Under no circumstances grocerlive shall be held liable for any direct, indirect or any other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or delay or inability to use the website for any contents, information, software, products, features and services obtained through the website.
4. You will be responsible to update changes in the delivery address details at grocerlive, if your delivery address has changed.Modifications
grocerlive shall have the right to modify the "Terms and Conditions" of use of the website or any service at any point of time and without any prior notification to you. If the modified "Terms and Conditions" are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using grocerlive.You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offensive results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.Product Pictures
All pictures of products displayed on the site are just for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary from the indicative picture displayed on the website and you should take care while selecting a product for purchase.